Re: recent changes to org files

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: recent changes to org files
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 18:57:57 -0400

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> When you install changes to org files, will you please look at the actual
> diffs before you do so, and only apply the bits that make sense?

Hmm... I'm just installing what the author distributes.  It was never
mentioned to me that the Emacs developers might be making changes directly to
his files without exporting those changes back to his own sources.

Perhaps it would be better if I left it to the author to merge any Emacs CVS
changes into his code and then check them in directly, rather than posting the
contents of his new releases verbatim to CVS.  What do you think, Carsten?

John