Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:34:51 +0000

>     BTW, I doubt numbers greaters than 9 are useful here, we're just taking
>     about *incremental* resizing.  Do you think people would like to resize
>     windows by 11 or 20 lines?
>
> Why not?  Anyway, it is a bug not to support such arguments.

In latest windresize.el, I'm reading the key sequence in a loop with
`read-key-sequence'.  I don't know how to handle numeric prefixes with
it, maybe I'm missing something here.  But as Stefan suggested, I will
study the isearch.el code and see how `isearch-other-meta-char' works.

Then hopefully windresize will understand numeric prefixes in the loop.

--
Bastien