Re: linum.el?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: linum.el?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:01:58 +0900

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:
> I get your point. I don't get why the irate answer to my question,
> when other packages have been installed without so much as a comment.

Nothing to do with you or "linum.el" in particular.  I suppose it's that
you were kind enough to ask rather explicitly in a message I happened to
read.  If most of that other stuff was ever discussed (I suppose it must
have been), it seems to have been in the tail ends of random threads I'd
long ago stopped reading...

-Miles

--
Idiot, n. A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human
affairs has always been dominant and controlling.