Re: Emacs pretest 22.1.91

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 22.1.91
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 03:13:02 +0100

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 2:57 AM, Takashi Hiromatsu
<address@hidden> wrote:

> For me, You meant that libxpm.dll
>  has advances in stability and compatibility area.

No. I mean that Jason builds it, so we know it is compatible with the
binary distribution (they are presumably built with the same compiler,
for example), and it works OK. But I've been using xpm4.dll until now
and I've never seen any ill effect either.

> Ofcourse they also want to use more stable
>  DLLs, but not want to download huge package.

The barebin package also includes it and it is 4.6 MB.

             Juanma