Emacs 22.2 released

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Emacs 22.2 released
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:02:56 -0400

GNU Emacs 22.2 is now available at the ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/.  Some
of the FTP mirrors are still updating.  The actual release
announcement should be on info-gnu-emacs shortly.  (BTW, Eli, what's
the moderation/posting situation on that list?).

The CVS tag for the release is EMACS_22_2.

I've bumped the version number in the branch to 22.2.50.  It's not
clear to me whether we will make a 22.3 release, but until a decision
is made, I'll start rolling the postphoned fixes listed in
admin/FOR-RELEASE into the branch, over the next week or so.  If
someone wants to help, that'd be great.