Re: 23.0.60; M-( and M-) should not be bound in ESC map

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; M-( and M-) should not be bound in ESC map
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:07:47 +0200

Thomas Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> Alan Mackenzie wrote:
>> Er, David, it was a joke.
>
> No.  The FSF job postings used to explicitly say:
>
> "The FSF is a union shop" or "FSF employees are unionized"
> or words to that effect.   But I've asked what happened off-line
> rather than perpetuate confusion here.

I'd be the wrong person to ask, never having been an employee or visitor
of the FSF and frankly not too sure about the terminology, either.  So
if there is something worth asking about (and certainly my comments
don't indicate any knowledge of mine about that), you'd better ask
Richard or the FSF clerk.