RE: testing for a remote file to include file on a Windows mapped drive

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: testing for a remote file to include file on a Windows mapped drive
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:52:19 -0700

> >> That's what ffap-rfs-regexp tries to do.  And yes, I think it
> >> should be added to file-remote-p.
>
> > It sounds like we violently agree.
>
> Then send a patch,

It's not clear to me what should be in the patch. I was saying that we seem to
agree that file-remote-p should deal with more than it does now. I would like it
to handle the stuff that is in the code I sent, though it need not do it the
same way. I think it makes sense to add both ffap regexps, before the current
file-remote-p code.

I guess I'm saying that I think we generally agree, but it's not clear to me
what you want in the patch.