Re: Carbon port and multi-tty

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Carbon port and multi-tty
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:52:15 +1200

 > > With one major difference: his patch did not make anything worse.
 >
 > It actually introduced a bug in the part that is unrelated to
 > multi-tty.

You've already made this point before (or ones like it).  You appear to be a
brilliant programmer but this is starting to become destructive.

On a more pragmatic level, why not propose some peer review/approval process
for certain categories of change.  I have already suggested something along
these lines and I still think the lack of any kind of charter will result in
similar altercations in the future.