Re: C-M-TAB stand-in for M-TAB, on MS Windows?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: C-M-TAB stand-in for M-TAB, on MS Windows?
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:12:51 +0900

"Drew Adams" <address@hidden> writes:
> C-M-tab is undefined by default, and many (most? nearly all?) users on Windows
> will use Emacs with the window manager, so this key is available to them. What
> about, on Windows, binding C-M-tab to whatever M-TAB is bound to?

Seems like a decent idea to me... Why not do it on all systems?

[Besides the benefit of consistency, it would help with other WMs (e.g.,
gnome's) which copy the windows behavior and steal M-TAB from apps.]

-Miles

--
Acquaintance, n. A person whom we know well enough to borrow from, but not
well enough to lend to.