Font regression on latest CVS

From: İsmail Dönmez
Subject: Font regression on latest CVS
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 19:12:04 +0300

Hi all,

Font display has regressed on latest CVS once again. Currently when I
insert a non-ascii characters into a line the lines height changes.
Attached is two screenshots. In ascii.png you can see that height of
"ERC" is OK but when I insert i-dotless the height goes up
unnecesseraly. This is a regression introduced in last 2-3 days.

Regards,
ismail

--
I do object-oriented programming - if the customer objects, I do more
programming.