Re: Changing font in Emacs-22.3 (Windows)

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Changing font in Emacs-22.3 (Windows)
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 02:31:51 +0100

Chong Yidong ha scritto:
Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden> writes:

Then I change the default font (Courier New 10) to (Bitstream Vera Sans
Mono 11) with Options/Set Font... The font changes correctly. Then I
choose 'Save Options'... but when I restart Emacs it still uses (Courier
New 10)! Now in the user profile dir. I find .emacs.d, but it does not
seem to store what I have tried to save...

Are any of the other items in the Options menu saved when you use "Save
Options"?

Yes, they are: if I start without an .emacs file, it is
created an saved when I change and save options! but NOT if I change the
font and Truncate Long Lines...

In conclusion: Save Options does not work with Truncate Long Lines...
and Set Font...

Cheers,
   Angelo.