Re: normalize.el

From: 川幡 太一
Subject: Re: normalize.el
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 02:10:54 +0900

川幡です。

>> <address@hidden> で,
>> 半田さん は書きました.

> In article <address@hidden>, =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCQG5IKBsoQiAbJEJCQDBsGyhC?=
> <address@hidden>( Taichi  KAWABATA ) writes:

> > Here is revised code that tried to reduce the compilation time (about
> > half) and byte-compiled file size (from 2M to 200K) by customizing
> > Hangul Normalization process.  It passed NormalizationTest-5.1.0.txt.

> Thank you, but it still causes this compiler error.

> Entering directory `/usr/local/work/ucs-normalization/'
> ucs-normalize.el:409:10:Error: Symbol's function definition is void:
> translate-string

I've fixed it.  Instead of attaching the newest file every time,
I've decided to upload it to the following URL, so that the one can
easily check the change history.

http://lookup.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lookup/lookup/lisp/ucs-normalize.el?view=log

`ndspotlight.el', SpotLight Emacs interface is one good example of
utilization of ucs-normalize.el.  SpotLight handles HFS-NFD text data,
but it is better to normalize it to HFS-NFC to view it in Emacs.

  川幡 太一  (address@hidden)       KAWABATA, Taichi