Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:23:09 -0600

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>>   http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BzrForEmacsDevs#RegularContributors
>
> What I'm missing from that description is how do I get my branch
> available to others.  I'm guessing that there's a possibility to have
> the branch in the master repository, and there's another possibility
> to have my local branch published from my machine directly.  But the
> wiki currently describes neither of these two (apologies if it does,
> and I missed that).

Hunh.  AFAIK this information was there a long time ago, but in any case
Stephen Turnbull has been editing the page recently and this information
is definitely on the page now (btw, thanks Stephen).

Look for the sentence that, as of right now, reads "Once your bugfix is
ready, you'll want to send it upstream."

-Karl