Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:23:49 +0900

Óscar Fuentes writes:

 > I know some of you are pushing hard for introducing complete and correct
 > dVCS practices among the Emacs developers.

What you are recommending is very easy for the individual developer
but makes for a messy history.  CVS *forces* you to either crap all
over the history, or to refrain from committing until the patch is
perfect.  dVCS gives you an alternative: commit frequently until done,
*then* push.

Please insert a big warning to explain that developers who choose this
workflow are making an antisocial choice of their own convenience
over more informative logs for the project.