Re: Windows-specific questions about Bazaar

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: Windows-specific questions about Bazaar
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 06:02:33 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

[snip]

Paramiko is an implementation of ssh2 for Python. It makes plink
unnecessary.

>> Using paramiko on Windows is safe choice.
>
> I was asking about relative merits.  Are there any?

AFAIK, both work fine. As paramiko is a Python thing, you have one less
external dependence.

It is probable that bzr+paramiko has more attention from the developers
than bzr+plink too, as paramiko is cross-platform and almost all bzr
developers work on GNU/Linux.

--
Óscar