Re: GDB does not stop in breakpoint!

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: GDB does not stop in breakpoint!
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:41:23 +0100

alin.s skrev:
My problem is this bug: it occurs during emacs start up. (emacs is compiled
for gtk):

0x0811e207 in check_x_display_info (object=138906162) at xfns.c:269
269             dpyinfo = FRAME_X_DISPLAY_INFO (sf);

(sf)->output_data was not initialized correctly.

Can you suggest me some better methods of debugging it?

Show us how to reproduce the error so someone else can debug it. It looks like your gdb is broken.

        Jan D.