redisplay system of emacs

From: alin.s
Subject: redisplay system of emacs
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:19:09 -0800 (PST)

I was wondering if it is possible to change the system of redisplay of emacs
to a less obfuscated one.

The current system , based on redisplay internal, for me it is very
obfuscated.

It could be possible to adopt a more clear system and keep all the other
functionalism ?

Could it be possible to take off all the redisplay and create a standardized
system of redisplay, that everybody can understand quickly? Everybody can
write an add-on for Mozilla. I do not know how redisplay of Mozilla works,
but as time as new add ons appear every day, that means that the system is
very standardized and easy to learn.

What are your opinions concerning this problem?