Re: Integrating package.el

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: Re: Integrating package.el
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 22:22:47 +0100

> I still haven't had time to look at Phil's changes, so I don't know what
> he might have added or changed.

Daniel Hackney has also made additions:
http://github.com/technomancy/package.el/network

Tom, do you use a vcs to develop package.el? If so it might be a good
idea to make it
publicly available or start using vcs if you are not doing so already.
Might make it easier
to contribute. What vcs doesn't really matter to me with git it's
rather easy to work with
foreign repositories, though git (since Phil, Daniel and I use it) or
bzr (since it is the
political correct solution:) would probably be preferable.

-- Jonas