Re: make dist target for Windows

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: make dist target for Windows
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 20:51:36 +0300

> Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 18:05:43 -0600
> From: Christoph <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden
>
> If there are no more comments or suggestions...how do I get this installed?

Well, do you have assignment to FSF on record?  I cannot see it.  If
you don't, please talk to Stefan and Yidong to start the paperwork.

Once that is done, someone will install this for you.

> Personally, I think it would be nice to install this in the EMACS_23
> branch to be used on any forthcoming pretests and the final release, but
> I understand if it is a little late in the game for this.

I don't think this is needed on the Emacs-23 branch, since it will not
be used by Emacs end users, only by people who produce the binary
distributions.  And those can use this even if it's not part of the
official pretest tarball.

Thanks again for working on this.