CMake build anyone?

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: CMake build anyone?
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 19:28:15 +0200

For my throw-away Qt project I'm creating a cmake-based build of
Emacs. My initial plan is to implement just the stuff strictly required
for my purposes, but if there is interest from any of the build
maintainers, I could steer the development for creating a "serious"
build specification.

After reading nt/INSTALL, for instance, I got the impression that the
build process would be simplified using cmake, and maintaining the cmake
build scripts would be easier than the current w32 makefiles (no shell
wizardly required, direct support for autoconfig-like tests, etc)

CMake: http://www.cmake.org