Re: Problems with xml-parse-string

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Problems with xml-parse-string
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:31:47 +0200

> From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:11:40 +0200
>
> Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > You are overselling your case.
>
> I give up.

That's a pity.

Chong, I'd suggest trusting Lars's instincts and experience a bit
more.  OTOH, if you indeed want to see valid technical arguments for
his suggestion, you should request the same from the opposite views.
We should either judge intuition against intuition or specific
arguments vs specific arguments.  I saw no practical arguments to back
up the other view, only academic ones.  That's unfair, IMO.