Re: moving more cl seq/mapping support into core

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: moving more cl seq/mapping support into core
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 02:27:32 -0400

    Thanks. I think we need not to worry the user address space too much.

That would be a change for the worse
in our standard of documentation.

    > Aside from that, the keyword-based interfaces of these functions does
    > not fit the style of Emacs Lisp very well.

    But all the major build blocks like define-derived-mode, defcustom,
    define-minor-mode, easy-menu-define etc use keyword arguments.

Those are all rather heavy things by nature, so if the calling
sequence is heavy too, that's ok.
If I added a `remove-if' function I would like it not to be so heavy
to use.