Re: Emacs 23 Mac port

From: covici
Subject: Re: Emacs 23 Mac port
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:52:51 -0500

Leo <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2010-11-15 05:47 +0800, Daniel Colascione wrote:
> > Thanks for continuing to do this work. I still find the AppKit port to
> > be more reliable and useful than the NS one, and I hope it makes it
> > into mainline one day.
>
> I second this.

I wonder about which one is more accessible -- the macport -- so far --
is the only one where VoiceOver reads anything, but it does not read the
mode line nor can I see completion buffers.  So, where is this appkit
port so I can test?  I did try a couple of other emacs ports for mac,
but none of them were accessible at all with Voiceover.

Thanks for any ideas.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici