Re: window-safely-shrinkable-p [was Re: Pretest begins end-June]

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: window-safely-shrinkable-p [was Re: Pretest begins end-June]
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 10:45:21 +0200

> Please provide a backward compatibility implementation of any function
> that's found missing:

The change in question was not intentional (which is also explained by
the fact that there was no corresponding ChangeLog entry).  I have
restored the original function but declared it as obsolete because I
think it doesn't do the right thing in more complex configurations.

> if Emacs's packages use it, it's likely that
> outside packages use it as well.

I hope this doesn't hold for window--.. functions.

martin