Re: Emacs pretest 24.0.90

From: Christoph Scholtes
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 24.0.90
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:54:08 -0600

On 10/12/2011 7:48 AM, Drew Adams wrote:

FWIW: lately, I'm able to build Emacs easily on my system (Windows 7).

So please publish it at
http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/

In the past, GNU Emacs has always posted a Windows binary for the pretest,
typically a few days after the pretest announcement.  It's now been almost a
month since the last binary was made available, and a couple weeks since the
pretest was announced (9/25).

Sean, who has been providing the weekly builds and would have provided the pretest build right away I am sure, does not have access to internet right now.

Also, any Windows builds to be published, should be build with the `mingw32-make dist' target and all features that are usually provided by the weekly builds (image support, gnutls etc.).

If Chong or Stephan want to send me instructions on how to upload the builds I will upload the pretest build and weekly builds until Sean is back.

Christoph