Re: Git mirrors

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Git mirrors
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:52:30 +0200

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 20:39, Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden> wrote:

> Flamewar who?

And, which flamewar? Not every discussion is a flamewar just because
it's a bit more heated that the baseline ones.

> Some people
> (including you) insist on talking about unrelated issues (Skype,
> my-dvcs-is-better-than-yours, etc.)

To be fair, you said: "To the point of not only promoting a
technically inferior package (i.e. bzr)". That's quite
my-dvcs-is-better-than-yours-y.

> This is the second time that I make a question about core Free Software
> issues on this list. Not only is this off-topic (for which I sincerely
> apologize)

I think Richard has said several times that it is on-topic to discuss
free software policies in this list.

    Juanma