Re: Emacs 24 semantic C++ completion problem

From: David Engster
Subject: Re: Emacs 24 semantic C++ completion problem
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 13:07:32 +0100

Vyacheslav Gonakhchyan writes:
> I suppose semantic-c-reset-preprocessor-symbol-map hook(in bovine/c.el) is
> removed before I change semantic-lex-c-preprocessor-symbol-file.

I see. I activate Semantic later, which is why it still worked for me. I
think.

We used to have the `semantic-lex-c-preprocessor-symbol-file' defcustom
autoloaded, but that would never get past the Monnier-filter. I'm not
sure how to handle this now. You can set it via customize, which will
call `semantic-c-reset-preprocessor-symbol-map'; but we will have to
think of something for people who set it directly...

-David