Re: specifying pure space without editing puresize.h

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: specifying pure space without editing puresize.h
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 09:59:33 +0200

Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden> wrote:

> This was posted two days ago:
>
> Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Enlarge BASE_PURESIZE in puresize.h until the warning goes away.
>>
>> …or call configure with '-DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=some_number' added to
>> CFLAGS.

May it should be documented in the relevant info node?
--
Ivan Kanis, Release Manager, Vision Objects,
Tel +33 2 28 01 84 44,  Fax +33 2 40 25 89 20

I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable.  There
is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect.
    -- Oscar Wilde

I am listening to "Public Enemy - Revolutionary Generation".