Re: specifying pure space without editing puresize.h

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: specifying pure space without editing puresize.h
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 10:46:36 +0200

Ivan Kanis writes:
>>> …or call configure with '-DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=some_number' added to
>>> CFLAGS.

There's also '-DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=some_number'

> May it should be documented in the relevant info node?

If anything there should be a proper configure option for these rather
than having to swing the big hammer and overwrite all of CFLAGS.  I've
only known about these options since the openSUSE build script uses
those flags and I have copied it from there.

Regards,
Achim.