Re: How to restore the layout?

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: How to restore the layout?
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:24:04 +0200

Juanma, martin, Eli, Jan D., etc. wrote
> a lot of discussion...

I am testing this new desktop.el (r. 113206 on Cygwin, r. 113207 on Kubuntu) and the behavior of frame restoring, even if not perfect, is very very good. Usually it is restored almost full screen, just a line shorter in height (the width is full screen). I would not spent much work to re-gain a line that the user can do with just a click on maximizing button.

Perhaps in a second time, one could consider how to restore the frames perfectly... :-)

Anyway, thanks a lot for this new desktop.el..

Ciao,
 Angelo.