Re: No rule to make target `../lib/ignore-value.h'

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: No rule to make target `../lib/ignore-value.h'
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:50:26 +0300

> Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:16:59 +0200
> From: martin rudalics <address@hidden>
> Cc: emacs-devel <address@hidden>
>
> So maybe autoconf and automake should be mentioned there?

The "mingw-get install" is supposed to do that for you, but it
evidently sometimes brings a bad installation.  Most people (including
MinGW/MSYS maintainers) frown on manual installation procedures, so
the things that "work for me" are described later in the instructions.

> And clearly
>
> Checking for autoconf (need at least version 2.65)...
> ok
> Checking for automake (need at least version 1.11)...
> ok
>
> is not very reassuring when these are apparently missing.

They are not missing, they are broken.