document sharing (was Re: Emacs as WM)

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: document sharing (was Re: Emacs as WM)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:33:34 +0100

> I'd like Emacs to do word processing and be able to share documents
> with other users through a P2P mechanism.

I am going to look into the webrtc protocols to see if Emacs could
support them and implement some document sharing on that (if it can be
done).

You talked before about Word Processing, it doesn't mean much to me
anymore. I associate it with printing documents, not electronic
transfer.

Do you mean something different from that?

Nic