Re: OT: Quick Lego Survey

From: John Yates
Subject: Re: OT: Quick Lego Survey
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 21:24:28 -0400

Too old to have played with Lego as a child.  My equivalents were Lincoln Logs, Tinker Toys and especially Erector Set.

By the time I became a father Lego had appeared  Both my daughter and my son received many Lego sets.  We had an elaborate storage system intended for part in a workshop into which we organized the bricks as part of project tear down.  I spent many happy hour building Lego with both children.

/john