Re: master c6f03ed: Fix a problem in url.el without GnuTLS

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: master c6f03ed: Fix a problem in url.el without GnuTLS
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:46:05 +0100

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> It should get merged into master soon.  I can attempt another merge of
> the emacs-24 branch... with fear :)

Oops.  I didn't notice that this fix went into the emacs-24 branch, so I
removed the `fboundp' checks from the trunk.  Which means that trunk
doesn't work for people without gnutls support.

So if you could do the merge, that would be nice, otherwise I'll have to
re-revert those `fboundp' changes again.