Re: merging of the xwidget branch to master

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: Re: merging of the xwidget branch to master
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 10:55:22 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> ./configure --with-xwidgets  --with-x-toolkit=gtk3

What additinal packages do I have to install?  I am on Debian and the
only package I have installed specifically for this is libwebkitgtk-dev.
After doing that I still get:

  What window system should Emacs use?                    x11
  What toolkit should Emacs use?                          GTK3
  Does Emacs support Xwidgets?                            no
       Does xwidgets support webkit(requires gtk3)?       no
       Does xwidgets support gobject introspection?       no

  Thank,
  Jonas