ChangeLog entries

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: ChangeLog entries
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 18:11:36 +0300

Currently, ChangeLog.2 has entries like this:

  commit 45987b34535e5ae97fa14535630e283f34af94dd
  Merge: c208eef feadec3
  Author: Nicolas Petton <address@hidden>
  Date:   Sat Aug 8 21:54:45 2015 +0200

      Merge remote-tracking branch
'origin/fix/subsequence-error-with-negative-seq

  commit feadec307da148af70cf87013c99771ca4db91e4
  Author: Phillip Lord <address@hidden>
  Date:   Fri Aug 7 22:12:59 2015 +0100

      Improve error signalling for seq-subseq.

      The existing behaviour for seq-subseq is to error when indexes are too
      large, but to silently ignore numbers which are too negative for lists.
      String and vector handling errors in both cases. This has been
      regularlised.

      Error signalling behaviour has been explicitly added to the docstring of
      seq-subseq, and also to cl-subseq which largely defers to
      seq-subseq (and is therefore also impacted by this change).

      Tests have been added for these exceptional cases, as well as one non
      exceptional base case.

I thought log entries from branches weren't supposed to end up in
ChangeLog, but if they are, I think we should delete these.