Re: About the CA form

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: About the CA form
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 13:02:00 +0200

Artur Malabarba <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there a PDF template of the FSF's Copyright Assignment form available
> online?
> Maybe this is documented somewhere, but I couldn't find anything with
> a few brief searches.
>
> If not, then is that intentional? Would it for some reason be
> undesirable for someone to publicly display an example of the CA form?
>
> I ask because I think some people might be more confortable assigning
> copyright if they could know beforehand exactly what the form states
> (at least I know it was a small concern for me).

Obviously you know exactly beforehand what the form states as you
otherwise would have a hard time signing it.

Assignments vary over time and the case in question.  There is no
obligation to sign what the FSF sends you.  If you find yourself
unwilling to agree, you can ask for those amendments you consider
important to you or just refuse.

--
David Kastrup