About the CA form

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: About the CA form
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 11:51:16 +0100

Is there a PDF template of the FSF's Copyright Assignment form available online?
Maybe this is documented somewhere, but I couldn't find anything with
a few brief searches.

If not, then is that intentional? Would it for some reason be
undesirable for someone to publicly display an example of the CA form?

I ask because I think some people might be more confortable assigning
copyright if they could know beforehand exactly what the form states
(at least I know it was a small concern for me).

Cheers,
Artur