Re: JSON mode

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: JSON mode
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:09:58 +0200

Hi Josh,

I've been following your discussion with Simen (you can see my email in Cc in all of those messages, I think), and it's all good by me.

On 10/29/2015 05:47 AM, Josh Johnston wrote:

Hi, Josh here. Just wanted to follow up on the thread as Simen and I have
been discussing over email. I'm really looking forward to seeing Simen's new
json-mode included in GNU Emacs and I'm very happy for it to use the
"json-mode" name.

We've also discussed a strategy to ensure that users of the old json-mode
can opt in to the new version as they choose (simply by uninstalling the old
package).