Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Aurélien Aptel
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 20:58:59 +0100

I've made a clean new branch 'dynamic-modules-clean-1' on top of a
recent master which you should be able to rebase easily. I've split my
"working" branch into 6 Changelog-ready commits. I'm the author of the
commits but a significant part of the code was also written by Philip
Stefani (big thanks to him). Don't really know how to we can reflect
that since it's all mixed up now.

It's on github. You can rework the commit messages if you want as I'm
not very good at this.