Freeze is almost here (was: Dynamic loading progress)

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Freeze is almost here (was: Dynamic loading progress)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 07:39:27 -0800

> John, can the dynamic modules branch be pushed then or do you need it today?
> I'm OK with the delay.

Sure, it can be pushed then. In fact, anytime next week is OK for that branch.

I've created the "emacs-25" branch, and will merge from master one last time
in 8.4 hours. After that, only bug fixes should be applied to that branch, or
feature work for those with an exemption.

I encourage everyone without pressing feature work to make that branch their
primary working area for the next few months, and to help me categorize the
bugs appropriately.

John