Re: First draft of the Emacs website

From: Alex Dunn
Subject: Re: First draft of the Emacs website
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 17:29:25 -0800

The light colors of the “Releases” section is a tad jarring after the
three dark panels; but maybe that could be used to draw attention to the
“Downloading” panel, which is currently pretty muted.

Or is the “Releases” section more important, since most people looking
for downloads will use the buttons at the top of the page?