Re: Can we not introduce frivolous indentation change to define-minor-mo

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: Re: Can we not introduce frivolous indentation change to define-minor-mode?
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 13:38:02 +0100

Leo Liu <address@hidden> writes:

> Secondly those forms already indent correctly without introducing
> (indent 1)

Not true. Here's the indentation without an indent spec:

(define-minor-mode ace-window-display-mode
    "Minor mode for showing the ace window key in the mode line."
  :global t)

Here's the correct indentation with (indent 1) spec:

(define-minor-mode ace-window-display-mode
  "Minor mode for showing the ace window key in the mode line."
  :global t)

This applies when (setq lisp-indent-function 'common-lisp-indent-function)
is used.

> I'd like to revert the change to keep the behaviour
> consistent with previous emacsen. WDYT?

I'm against the revert. I'd like to keep using
`common-lisp-indent-function' without extra configuration.