Re: emacs-25 7c1f66a: Support for the new Xwidget feature.

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: emacs-25 7c1f66a: Support for the new Xwidget feature.
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 15:27:54 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the help to both of you.  It got it working now!  I don’t know
what the error was.  At first I thought it had something to do with how I
build packages on my system, but it works now.

Eli, thanks for the hints wrt. the Makefile.  Indeed, xwidgets.o was not
created, which explains why nothing was working.  I still don’t understand
why it was not created before.

BTW Joakim, is it a feature that I must explicitly add "https?://" to urls
(via g).

Rasmus

--
And when I’m finished thinking, I have to die a lot