RE: find-file-project

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: find-file-project
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 14:48:06 -0800 (PST)

> > Please do not break `minibuffer-completion-table' or its use.
> > I use it, including modifying it on the fly, during completion.
>
> Would it be that hard for you to update your code? It's in wiki.

Yes, no doubt.  And why should I need to?

`minibuffer-completion-table' is documented for users, in the Elisp
manual (node Completion Commands), along with the other important
minibuffer variables - with which I hope you will also not mess.
And it has been thus since Day One (e.g., Emacs 18).

Why do you think you need to screw with this longstanding feature?
Would it be that hard for you to update _your_ code - to fit Emacs?