Re: Need help debugging Emacs: emacsclient will not draw its contents so

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Need help debugging Emacs: emacsclient will not draw its contents sometimes
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:06:58 -0500

I don't have any knowledge in this area to provide any useful info.

One difference is that I have dmenu installed as a separate standalone package, but my windows manager is whatever default comes with RHEL 6.6/Gnome.

But it looks like the OP has installed the i3 WM (dmenu is shipped along as a part of i3). So the problem could be at a lower level than dmenu.