Re: Ambrose Kofi Laing & Ralph Neelante Amissah [Emacs] sisu-mode.el - a

From: Ralph Amissah
Subject: Re: Ambrose Kofi Laing & Ralph Neelante Amissah [Emacs] sisu-mode.el - a major-mode for highlighting a structured text
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:19:33 -0500

Dear Stefan,

>> I've just added sisu-mode.el to Emacs's `elpa' branch in the
>> Bzr repository.  It will appear in the GNU ELPA next time we update it
>> from the branch.

I do not know whether you are still the correct person to address this
email to, but it is easiest to continue the trail where we last left
off. I hope this note finds you in good health.

>> Whenever there are any updates, please send a patch to
>> address@hidden or via M-x report-emacs-bug so someone can install
>> it for you.

ah, I copy this request to address@hidden

Please find attached sisu-mode.el and sisu-mode-autoloads.el updated to
for current sisu markup, and with corrections with regard to autoload
(re: the relevant filenames).

"Evil-mode" helm, org-mode have made serious inroads to my dependence on
vim, now "spacemacs" as well ... but one of the results is that I need
more ram for my laptop(s).

Kofi and Kevin, greetings and thank you.

Ralph Amissah