Re: Ambrose Kofi Laing & Ralph Neelante Amissah [Emacs] sisu-mode.el - a

From: Ralph Amissah
Subject: Re: Ambrose Kofi Laing & Ralph Neelante Amissah [Emacs] sisu-mode.el - a major-mode for highlighting a structured text
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 01:18:02 -0500

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 10:59:53PM -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> > I do not know whether you are still the correct person to address this
> > email to, but it is easiest to continue the trail where we last left
> > off.
>
> Yes, this address still works.
>
> > I hope this note finds you in good health.
>
> Fine, thank you very much.

Am glad for all of the above :)

> > Please find attached sisu-mode.el and sisu-mode-autoloads.el updated to
> > for current sisu markup, and with corrections with regard to autoload
> > (re: the relevant filenames).
>
> Please send us a patch against the current code in
> git://git.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/elpa.git.

Please find attached sisu-mode.diff for sisu-mode.el

> Note that sisu-mode-autoloads.el is not there, because it's auto-generated.

I apologise for my ignorance, how does the auto-generation of
sisu-mode-autoloads.el work, as I have done nothing to take this into account.
sisu markup is applied to files with the suffix .sst (regular sisu files) .ssm
(a master file that is made up of inserts (if used)) .ssi (insert files if used
that are not to be processed regularly). (recognised say in vim since 2006, in
emacs the result of the auto-generation appears to autoload against files with a
.sisu suffix). So I attach sisu-mode-autoloads.el again, for how I hope it to
look. (If sisu-mode-autoloads.el is controlled in some way in sisu-mode.el I
will need to send it again).

>         Stefan

Thanks,
Ralph