Re: Testing of the portable dumper branch

From: ravi desai
Subject: Re: Testing of the portable dumper branch
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 09:52:52 -0500

> Has anyone had a chance to play around with the portable dumper branch,
> and to
> review the changes?  I'd love to hear some thoughts.

Sorry if I missed it, but which one is it?
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=emacs.git;a=heads

I too am interested in checking out the portable dumper.

As a side-note, what do we usually do about old branches? There are branches
on that page saying "13 years ago".  Do we delete them or just leave them
hanging?