Re: Before l10n, better practices for (message) ?

From: Etienne Prud’homme
Subject: Re: Before l10n, better practices for (message) ?
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 15:15:15 -0400

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> What kind of property would you like to put on a message string?  What
> would its value convey?

As I said, that’s just an idea, but it could be a symbol that got an
entry either in a global registry or the local one (if we allow a per
file registry).

If the language is different than English and ‘message’ got the
specified text property, it will try to fetch the registry.

--
Etienne Prud’homme